- To provide educational topics for Contact Hours, which in turn, improves the quality of care given to our infants.
- To continue the chapter web-site for education and communication needs.
- To provide a local network for neonatal nurses.
- To recruit new members for NANN and NTANN.
- To mentor nursing students interested in neonatal nursing.
- To provide community service to the New Beginning Center for battered women and their children as well as other organizations.
To dedicate our knowledge and skills to provide the highest quality of care to our patients and their families.
To devote our time and energy to optimize the well-being of our patients; promote harmony in the family, community, and among nations.
To exhibit integrity, perseverance, dedication to learning, and to respect diversity and equality.